Venue: Talkatora Indoor Stadium, New Delhi (India)
The Make In India Sports & Fitness Industry Awards is a national award program with an esteemed panel of judges designed to recognize executive leaders in the sports and fitness industry of India.
Type of Awards
1. Manufacturer of the year (In all disciplines)
2. Exporter of the year (In all disciplines)
3. Best Brand of the year (In all disciplines)
4. Best Sport Retail Outlet (Citywise)
5. Best Innovation in Sports (Equipment)
6. Best Sports/Fitness Exhibition (within India)
7. Life time achievement Award (Industry)
Nomination Filing Process
1. Select the awards that has to apply for.
2. The profile and information of the applicant/company/organization.
3. Completion of the nomination form.
4. The statistics and data required to select the most suitable in the nomination.
5. One reference to verify and validate the data.
Nominations Due by December 31st
Nominations may be submitted by anyone as long as the nominations is endorsed by an organization and the nomination form is fully completed. A company can be nominated for only two or three awards.
Evaluation & Awards
Our panel of judges represent the pinnacle of leadership and advanced principles of extraordinary experiences in their respective disciplines. They are renowned faces from the industry of India, judiciary, journalism, players, ministers and celebrities.
After the closing date of nominations, the judges will review and score each nomination and the winners will be chosen and notified in January 2017.